Tai-Chi is available on the following dates in 2018
10th June / 17th June / 15th July / 22nd July / 19th August / 9th September / 30th September
To view full programme calendar please click here.
Tai Chi is self mastery of balance. It is ‘slow flow’ – deliberate, technical and repetitive movements to create mindfulness across body, mind and spirit through mastering the principles of relaxation, body upright, separating weight and a flexible waist.
Each day Monday-Friday will begin with an early morning small group session which is a mix of discussion, explanation and movement. The group meets again afternoons except Wednesday to develop a technicque and learn to move in flow with the energy of a group.
In addition you will enjoy two personal 1 – 1 sessions with your teacher during which you can perfect your technique.
All of our internationally qualified and experienced Tai Chi teachers have been selected for their abilities to teach the method with detailed, personalised instruction that allows each student to make the connection between the instruction and what is required of their body.
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to enhance your tai chi practice – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies.
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.