Singing is available on the following dates in 2018
22nd July / 29th July / 26th August / 2nd September
To view full programme calendar please click here.
If song fills you with joy, and you cannot resist joining in whether in the privacy of your home or with others, this week is for you!
Our aim is to guide you in the discovery of your raw potential, help you to explore and understand your voice, and to develop your confidence as a performer.
Each group session will begin with a vocal warm up. We then focus on skills generic to all singers: vocal and breathing techniques, exercises to develop body awareness and practices to build performance confidence. We will learn to sing in harmony as a group. It is guaranteed to be enormous fun!
Whilst the group work will develop general singing skills, your (at least two) 1-1s will focus on training your unique voice. The aim is for your voice to grow in strength and flexibility and for you to feel confident and in control when singing. You will take away techniques to further your singing skills and improve your range.
Led by a brilliant Athenian singing coach, who has worked extensively with both groups and individuals to realise joy through song!
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to further rejuvenate your soul – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies.
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.