Running Camp is available on the following dates in 2018
3rd June / 23rd September / 30 September
To view full programme calendar please click here.
This week is a chance to get together, and run together, with those who already have the love, or who really want it.
Having said that, this week is for runners: Pátmos has hills and you need to be able to cover 5kms comfortably, and to have done 10kms.
Monday-Friday there will be an early morning group run. During the afternoon group sessions you will learn about improving your cadence and stride, injury proofing, workouts to improve your fitness and time, optimum nutrition for running, and rest and recovery factors. Some days we may also do another group afternoon or evening run. Your 1-1s will focus on identifying and addressing particular areas that will improve your running, and on aspects to include in your personal fitness programme.
Pátmos is the perfect setting to meditate, think or just relax whilst running – and if you find that difficult our international coach has tips on that too!
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to enhance your relaxation and recovery – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies.
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Book Running Camp
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.