Heart Rhythm Meditation is available on the following dates in 2018
To view full programme calendar please click here.
Heart Rhythm Meditation (HRM) is an advanced meditation originating 2000 years ago, which has now been updated with modern biology and physics. It is not connected to any one religion or tradition, but it is decidedly western in its approach and philosophy.
HRM is a method of breathing that coordinates the body’s respiratory, circulation and nervous systems in a state of coherence that results in an integration the body, mind and emotions. This produces profound relaxation with increased alertness and central nervous system activity, a powerful, stabilizing pattern of heart rate variability (HRV), and radiant light from the heart.
HRM is unlike the upward, transcendental meditation methods many are aware of; it is different in intention, method and physiological and spiritual result. HRM causes a shift in attention and breath rhythm to create a physiological connection between the nervous, endocrine, respiratory and circulatory systems, literally uniting the heart, mind, and body. HRM yields physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits.
During this 1 week programme you will discover through guided practice the power of your heart and your breath to:
- change your inner state
- release stress and anxiety
- access your heart’s natural optimism, courage, creativity and stability
- explore your sense of your purpose in life
Sessions will include guided meditation, talks, discussion, sacred sound practices and laughter!
For those who wish to continue to develop their practice after this programme at eCALA Life, there are ongoing opportunities through webinars, coaching and mentoring programmes run by The Institute of Applied Meditation.
This programme will be led by a teacher and ongoing student of Heart Rhythm Meditation, a qualified psychotherapist and teacher of energy psychology. Your teacher has a private energy psychotherapy practice and also works with asylum seekers and refugees at The Harbour Project Swindon. She is currently on an intensive programme in spiritual leadership with The Institute of Applied Meditation.
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to reinforce the benefits of HRM! – massage and relaxation therapies, as well as snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Book Heart Rhythm Meditation
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.