Being an Innovator is available on the following dates in 2018
8th July / 29th July / 26th August
To view full programme calendar please click here.
Shatter the myth that innovation is a spontaneous reaction to circumstances and a flash of utter brilliance – spend a week learning how to innovate methodically, so you can do it all the time. Using various case studies, including the eCALA Village and eCALA proposition as a simple example of innovating a learning centre, you will build your own innovation project.
Led by an IPMS Global ‘systems thinker’ you will learn the four fundamental pillars of innovation as ‘methods’, with tools that you can return to all the time. The four pillars teach you to:
- Validate and value innovating in a particular area of personal or collective passion or interest;
- Learn how to ‘design’ innovation into your business practice and its systems;
- Empower all stakeholders to deliver the Innovation, and
- Use a benefits management method to extract the promised value
The outcome of the week is a practical means of approaching innovation as a habit and behaviour. For further reading please click here.
Please note that to meet the requirements of this learning programme you will need to train for full learning days Monday-Friday. You will therefore need to study through Wednesday afternoon, and, if you want to, join the Wednesday afternoon tour later in the afternoon. You will nonetheless have time to enjoy the whole eCALA experience to support your learning – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies!
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Book Being an Innovator
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.