Being a Systems Thinker is available on the following dates in 2018
1st July / 5th August
To view full programme calendar please click here.
It might sound a little insulting to hear “Most of us need to re-learn how to Think!”. This week is for those looking for the next big leap in learning and development. It is for the open hearted and minded and a life changing opportunity to learn how to stand back and ‘see’ the whole system of things, to appreciate and understand how all the parts interact with one another, to discover the necessary conditions for things to work as a ‘system’ and address the root causes of challenges and how to take advantage of opportunities.
Led by an IPMS Global ‘systems thinker’, Systems Thinking is contextualised and taught practically through four toolkits over the week:
- The Science of Systems Thinking and identifying a constraint/need;
- Identifying ‘What to Change’;
- Determining ‘What to Change To’; and
- Planning ‘How to Cause Change’
The outcome of the week is both a profound new way of thinking and a practical means of applying it.
Please note that to meet the requirements of this learning programme you will need to train for full learning days Monday-Friday. You will therefore need to study through Wednesday afternoon, and, if you want to, join the Wednesday afternoon tour later in the afternoon. You will nonetheless have time to enjoy the whole eCALA experience to support your learning – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies!
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Book Being a Systems Thinker
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.