Being a Sales Master is available on the following dates in 2018
To view full programme calendar please click here.
Sales mastery is a science and an art, but first a science.
This is a two week certified programme, teaching and coaching you in the methods of becoming a SPRinT Sales Master. It is about the science of selling and the art of applying it.
Over two weeks, under the tuition and coaching of a SPRinT Sales Master Trainer, you will learn and apply the four toolkits, together with personal behavioural skills to apply them effectively:
- Know Your Business;
- Know Your Market;
- Know Your Customer and
- Know Your Sales Process
The outcome of the two week programme is a sales plan, completely bespoke to your goals and a practical means of applying it.
For further reading please click here.
Please note that to meet the requirements of this learning programme you will need to train for full learning days Monday-Friday. You will therefore need to study through Wednesday afternoon, and, if you want to, join the Wednesday afternoon tour later in the afternoon. You will nonetheless have time to enjoy the whole eCALA experience to support your learning – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies!
eCALA Learning Programme Booking
Learning programmes are booked separately to accommodation. They can be booked at the same time as your accommodation or at a later date if you prefer. However, it is important you book and secure your accommodation first. If you are interested in a specific programme, make a note of the date and click here to check accommodation availability. Please refer to the ‘Booking Notes’ below for more booking details.
Book Being a Sales Master
Need help deciding on the right programme for you? Use the chat or call a member of our team:
GR: +30 2247 031851
UK +44 7435 393514
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If staying for just a single week, choose N/A for the week 2 options.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, repeat the programme booking process for each person and add to cart. All learning programmes will be listed separately when you check out.
- Programmes listed in the cart will appear as €0.00 as they are included in the cost of your accommodation booking.