How to book
Please use the accommodation booking form on this page to secure your stay at the eCALA village. If you are planning to attend one of our optional Learning Programmes, please check the 2018 learning programme schedule to see what is running during your chosen week/s. If you are visiting eCALA specifically to attend one of our learning programmes, please follow these steps:-
- Visit the learning programme page or check the learning programme schedule to identify which weeks in the season your chosen programme is running.
- Return to this page to check date availability and book your accommodation.
- Lastly, book your learning programme. This is a separate process to booking your accommodation. You can book your learning programme at the same time as your accommodation or you can return to the website and do this at a later date.
Accommodation booking notes:
- eCALA can be booked for a one or two week stay and run from Sunday to Sunday. If you would like to stay for 3 weeks or more please contact us.
- Any green in the booking calendar denotes availability. Any red and we are fully booked for this date.
- eCALA domes are available for single or dual occupancy. The maximum number of people per dome is 2.
- The accommodation booking form refers to the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields,. See examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field.
Information for booking Learning Programmes is available on every Learning Programme page. These can be accessed through the menu or via the quick link system below.